Wednesday 10 August 2011

All in All Football introduction

There’s absolutely no doubt that if you’re reading this you have the craziest itch for the Premier League to kick off once again. It’s surprising how long the break lasts and if you didn’t watch the Copa America then you were probably without football for quite a considerable period of time.

Well lucky for all of us, we are days away from week 1 of the 2011/12 Premier League Season and finally there will be a legitimate excuse to leave the other half and hit the pub for hours of action and debate amidst your peers.

I have decided that a week by week blog discussing current affairs in football would be a fantastic way for me to pass time and I hope that you will find something of interest in my thoughts and opinions, perhaps even fuel for your own debates. You will also find my ramblings regarding the Fantasy Premier League, the one I play can be found here.

I want to begin by looking at a quick overview of the transfer window for the big 5 (Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United), their pre-season and some predictions for the season. Stay tuned as those posts are published before the weekend and start of the Premier League.

Thanks again for reading and I hope you enjoy this blog’s content.

No comments:

Post a Comment